Residential Insurance Claims
(Home, Condo, Tenant, Mobile Home)
To report a new claim online, complete the information below and press “Submit”. Or, you can print a claim form, complete it, and then fax it to us.
What To Expect When Filing Your Home Insurance Claim
- We will contact you within four business hours to confirm your coverage and the name of the claims advisor assigned to you. (Click here for Urgent Claims)
- Your claim will be immediately filed with the insurance company.
- An insurance claims adjuster will be promptly assigned to your claim once it has been reported to the insurance company.
- Your assigned claims adjuster will then contact you directly to begin the assessment of your losses.
- The adjuster will help you to arrange for repairs, hire contractors, etc.
- You submit your invoices to the insurance company for payment and final settlement, according to the terms of your policy.
Report a Claim Online
Need help? Have questions? Want to talk to a real live person about your claim?
Please call us. We’re here to help.