Insurance for Small Business Owners
Congratulations on starting your own business. There is lots to think about and plenty to do. Whether your business is home-based or you have an office, shop, store front, or a production facility—insurance is an important part of your planning and budget. The purpose of business insurance is to protect you from losses that threaten the financial health of your enterprise.
Every business is different, so too is the insurance for small business. Although you may only need a few types of coverage—the type of business you have, where it’s located, the number of employees you have, etc., will determine the scope of protection you need.
Here’s where having an experienced business or commercial insurance broker to talk to can really be helpful in assessing your risk levels and getting the right small business insurance coverage that suits your needs and your budget. The cost of insurance for a small business is more affordable than you think!
Use this checklist to discuss with your broker your insurance needs. Click on the links for additional information on each type of coverage.
- Property Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Equipment Breakdown Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Cargo Insurance
- Errors and Omission Insurance
- Builders Risk Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Cyber Insurance
- Commercial Crime Insurance
- Glass Breakage Insurance
Here is a partial listing of the types of businesses we insure:
- Associations and non-profits
- Commercial offices
- Construction Trades
- Computer (IT)
At Park Insurance, we are committed to working with you to:
- Identify the potential for risks your business faces, some of which may be unique
- Recommend ways to minimise these risks
- Negotiate with insurance companies to secure the most cost effective and absolute best protection against any financial loss.
Contact us today and allow us to prepare a no-obligation “risk survey” for your company and then let us go to work finding you the best coverage at the best price.