Park Insurance is proud, honored, and delighted to announce that we have been nominated by Insurance Business Magazine for the 2020 CNA Canada Award for Excellence in Philanthropy & Community Service.
The Insurance Business Canada Magazine Awards are entering their 5th annum. To be recognized for a distinction that speaks to our commitment to the community during a year where it needs it most has us humbled in every sense of the word.
The CNA Canada Award for Excellence in Philanthropy & Community Service is defined as follows:
“This award recognizes the organization whose outstanding contribution of time, leadership and financial support over a sustained period of time, beyond normal expectations, has made significant impacts in the receiving causes or communities.” (Insurance Business Magazine Canada)
Insurance organizations are nominated based on a variety of criteria, which include the following:
- Participation in major philanthropy and community service programs or initiatives over the last 12 months
- Impact on local, national or international causes or communities
- Financial and/or human resource hours contribution towards philanthropy and community service initiatives
- Overall commitment to philanthropy and community service
- Testimonials from beneficiaries or partners
We want to express our gratitude to everyone among the readership of over 20,000 industry professionals who put forth the nominations for all categories. We also want to thank all of our cherished clients who inspire us every day via their own dedication to supporting causes in their local communities.
Nominees and award winners will be covered in a commemorative issue of the magazine, along with a series of newsletters, articles and national press releases. The awards ceremony is going to be virtual this year on November 19.